Do you want to expand your solar installation business in 2022? With the federal tax credit set to decrease from 26% to 22% in 2023 before expiring in 2024, now is a great time to expand your sales team and gain market share. Click to learn about How much should I pay for Solar leads?
Government incentive programs, such as the Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC) and more affordable solar panel technology, motivate more customers to switch to solar power.
Many solar companies rely on door-to-door canvassing to create leads, which is a time-consuming and ineffective strategy. Other businesses will pay a premium for real-time leads, but this is a mistake.
What Are Solar Leads?
A solar lead is a person who expresses an interest in a company’s solar products or services, making them a potential customer. Any solar company’s principal purpose is to create as many leads as possible. Relevant content and offers must drive prospects through the sales funnel toward making a purchase.
Solar lead generation is the process of generating actionable client interest in your company’s solar products. This usually entails a consumer starting a conversation or giving you their contact information so you may follow up on their interest in your company’s products or services.
For example, for a solar company to generate business leads, they might receive:
- Form submission from a potential client that is inquiring about their services.
- A phone call from a potential client to set up a consultation.
- A direct message on social media asking about their rates.
- An email from a potential client who is asking to schedule a consultation.
6 Lead Generation Examples
- Direct Engagement After determining that a prospect is a suitable fit for your company, you can contact them directly by social media, email, phone, or even in person.
- Generate Leads on LinkedIn Making business contacts with relevant industry leaders is a smart strategy to open doors. Potential connections who seek referrals for a service you provide could become your next paying customer.
- Advertise and Retarget Advertising isn’t limited to social media! To promote to search engine users, utilize targeted pay-per-click advertising on Google or Bing. This allows you to show advertising for queries that are already highly relevant to your organization. Advertising on different social platform can get you the best solar leads which can be vetted by our appointment setters.
- Ask for Referrals One of the oldest lead generation marketing tactics is customer referrals. If your product or service has pleased a current customer, ask them to tell their friends about it so they can benefit as well.
- Rank in search engines to generate leads Make sure your target audience can find you when searching for your product or service online. Learn how to use SEO and SEM for your website to produce more leads for your company. Most of the above ways can get you solar leads for free but it really needs lot of effort.
- Start Networking Although networking rarely generates direct cash, it is an excellent way to cultivate career chances. Make an effort to attend a networking event near and relevant to your field. This can help you keep your travel expenditures low while also ensuring that you take advantage of easy business opportunities.
Do you want to know about solar leads pricing? Click here
How to get solar leads?
Getting those first few clients or customers is one of the most challenging things for a solar company owner. Click here to learn more.
You will come across agencies who will offer solar leads free trial packages, but to be honest most of these solar leads list are bad quality, repeat leads that are shared with everyone who signs up for these plans. You need an experienced solar agency who can help you get the qualified leads, who spends time to vet the leads and send you only the ones who are really looking to get solar panels.
How Much do Solar Leads Cost?
Pricing of solar leads in different states is affected by several factors. These factors include the number of solar companies to which leads are sold, the quality and quantity of the lead source, as well as the average state conversion rate and the demand for the lead. To know more click here.
Get professional solar marketing help
We’ll make sure you get the customers you need to grow your solar business. Contact us today to start promoting your solar business online with solar marketing!