In order to generate solar energy leads, you must generate interest in your services, offer your value proposition, and persuade solar energy leads to choose your company.
The best way to grow your business is by getting more customers. This starts with generating leads and making sure they know you’re the one for them – all before those people take out their phone (or laptop) in search of a Solar company! Remember: success equals growth so don’t hesitate to take initiative when it comes to digital marketing strategy.
Are you interested in growing your Solar business? Boost revenues, get new Solar leads and optimize your company’s operations with these strategies. To learn how to get Solar leads, we talked to experts working in the Solar industry and other essential home services to compile this list of the Best Solar Marketing Ideas.
How to Get Solar Energy Leads
- Get listed on solar company directories The first step many customers take when considering solar is to search online for solar installers — “best solar panel companies”, “solar companies near me” or “solar installers in Florida.” So to make sure customers can find you when they’re looking, you’ve got to be listed in the top directories. The ones that typically show up highest in Google include:
- Utilize Digital Marketing to Reach Online Shoppers You might be thinking that traditional advertising is what’s going to get your business noticed, but the reality of it in this day and age has changed drastically. If you want people to talk about how great their solar panel installation service was then they need an online presence which can only happen through strategies like SEO or Pay-Per-Click (PPC). Spend at least half your marketing dollars on these channels so as not to neglect any opportunity!
- Grow Solar leads with SEO For Solar lead generation, make sure that your website’s content is ranked at the top of Google for all keywords. Include these in social media posts and other forms of advertising like online listings or paid ads to increase visibility among potential customers who are looking specifically for what you have available.
- Use SMS marketing (also known as text message marketing) is a powerful lead-generation tool because 98% of text messages are opened by users. For reference, the open rate for emails is just 20%, and that’s still good!
- Contact Solar lead generation firms or use local apps to connect Angie’s List, HomeAdvisor, and the Yellow Pages are niche directory sites. They’ve built an audience, and they monetize it by renting access to it. You can rent access to their audience if you want more leads (the crucial word here is “rent”). If you take this route, make sure you use a third-party vendor to accurately track your outcomes (rather than relying on the “free” tools given by the firm renting you access).
- Run ads targeting people looking to buy solar panels now People interested in buying solar panels right now are highly qualified leads because they’re past the information-gathering stage and ready to purchase. One of the best ways to identify these potential clients is by running google ads aimed at people actively shopping for solar panels running Facebook ads.
- Use incentives to encourage referrals Using existing clients for referrals is an effective approach for generating leads in any business. Because they’ve learned about your organization before contacting you, referral prospects are usually more knowledgeable and ready to move forward with a purchase sooner than other leads.
Service Vista Can Help Solar Installers Find Success
Service Vista can give your company high-quality solar leads, we can help you achieve more success and higher conversion rates. Our solar leads have been checked and authenticated, and they include contact information for potential customers who have expressed an interest in solar energy.